Trade relations between the Czech Republic and Egypt
The trade opportunities in the Czech Republic and information about how the trade with your partners in the Czech Republic can be financed and insured, connection to your potential partners in trade and – last but not least – it contains information about trade fairs and exhibitions in the Czech Republic.
Legal Framework for Trade between the Czech Republic and Egypt
Both countries have developed efficient framework for business activities. The following agreements have been concluded to support business and trade:
- Agreement on Promotion and Protection of Investment valid since 4 June 1994
- Convention for the Avoidance of Double Taxation, 4 October 1995
- Trade Agreement between Governments of the Czech Republic and Egypt, 28 November 1993
- Agreement on Cooperation in Agriculture and Food Industry, 23 March 1997
- Agreement on Cooperation in the Veterinary Field, 13 April 2000
- Agreement on Cooperation in the Fytosanitary Field, 13 April 2000
- Agreement on Scientific and Technological Cooperation, 2 February 1966
- Agreement on Cooperation between The Economic Chamber of the Czech Republic and The Federation of Egyptian Chambers of Commerce, 21 January 1995
- Agreement on Cooperation between The Confederation of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic and The Federation of Egyptian Chambers of Industry, 3 June 1999
- Agreement on Establishment of The Czech – Egyptian Business Council, 6 March 2000
- Agreement on Cooperation between The Czech – Arab Chamber of Commerce and The Federation of Egyptian Chambers of Commerce 5 March 2000
- Memorandum on Cooperation between The Ministry of Industry of the Czech Republic and The Ministry of Electricity and Energy, 27 November 1993
Trade between the Czech Republic and Egypt
In the field of trade Egypt has been a traditional partner for the Czech Republic. Equipment from the Czech Republic to Egypt was successfully delivered mainly for power generation and distribution units, for irrigation systems and water treatment plants and there are many plants for sugar cane processing in Upper Egypt completely delivered and installed by Czech manufacturers. Nowadays, you can see Škoda cars running in streets of Cairo and other Egyptian cities. On the other hand, Egyptian cotton and textile products are well known in the Czech Republic.
However, nowadays trade exchange between the Czech Republic and Egypt is still beyond tradition and existing potential. Many changes in economic development of both countries caused a decrease in their trade exchange during last few years and a lot has to be done to improve it.
Trade exchange in the last six years (mil/USD)
|Volume||Export from Czech||Import from Egypt|
Source: Czech Statistics
D’LUX INTERNATIONAL has gained wide experienced since 2011 in being professional at;
- Joining major companies together.
- Creating opportunities for interested companies, to establish its business or find a counter-partner .
- Opening new channels of business opportunities and new projects.
- Operate and Negotiate as an intermediator, to reach to a win win situation.
- Having access to all necessary activities and information of the major industrial activities in Czech republic, Slovakia, Egypt, Africa and other countries, facilitate the planning phase and making decision, for all our clients.
- Facilitating all necessary administration and logistic activities for any project, allows our clients, to relax and focus about project action plan.